DriLyner Basic lining system provides a straightforward solution for fixing Gyproc plasterboards directly to masonry backgrounds using gypsum adhesive dabs. DriLyner Basic is suitable for fixing a wide range of plasterboards to non-plastered masonry substrates.
- Minimal loss in room space due to a typical 15mm drylining cavity plus the thickness of the Gyproc plasterboard and any finish applied
- Allows minor surface irregularities to be taken out within the drylining cavity formed by the gypsum adhesive dabs
- Services can be incorporated with a reduced level of chasing
GypLyner Universal Wall Lining
GypLyner Universal Wall Lining is a cost-effective, virtually independent metal wall lining system. This system is commonly used where the external wall or substrate is very uneven or out of plumb.
- Background surface irregularities are accommodated within the framework cavity
- Provides a solution for backgrounds that are not suitable for bonded systems, for example plasters or DriLyner systems
- Services are easily incorporated within the framework
- Wide range of U-values achievable to suit project requirements through our extensive selection of Gyproc ThermaLine laminate board types and thicknesses
- Minimal thermal bridging of the insulation layer due to the small, discrete fixings back to the substrate
- Provides a thermally responsive environment with quick heating time as a result of positioning the insulation layer on the warm side of the room
- Provides a high performance option to achieve enhanced acoustic performance
- Ideal system for improving a wall’s water vapour resistance through the addition of a Gyproc duplex board option with integrated vapour control membrane
Tape & Jointing
Gyproc jointing materials seal the lining, a prerequisite if the building element is to achieve specified levels of fire resistance and sound insulation. The materials can be applied either manually using hand tools, or mechanically, using mechanical jointing tools.
- Produces a seamless surface ready for decoration
- Choice of jointing materials to suit user preference, including ready-mixed or dry powder options
- For larger areas these products can be mechanically applied