GypWall Classic is the industry’s original lightweight non-loadbearing drywall partition system, providing cost-effective, multi-purpose solutions suitable for all types of buildings.
- Wide range of performances achievable through a combination of interchangeable Gyproc plasterboards, Gypframe metal, Thistle finish plasters and Saint-Gobain Isover insulation
- Optimised acoustic performance for a given footprint through the use of Gypframe AcouStuds
- Quick to install compared to masonry or timber frame alternatives and allows transformation of building layouts with minimal disruption Non-hygroscopic Gypframe metal framework will not twist, warp or rot
- Easy accommodation of services within the stud cavity due to pre-cut service holes within the Gypframe metal studs
GypWall Robust is a highly impact-resistant partition system for use where a more durable solution is required. All GypWall Robust systems utilise Gyproc DuraLine board to give enhanced levels of resistance to damage from everyday occurrences, such as school bags being knocked against corridor walls as pupils move from one lesson to the next.
- Achieves Severe Duty Rating to BS 5234 with only a single layer of Gyproc DuraLine plasterboard to each side of the partition
- Reduced maintenance cycles due to impact resistant nature of Gyproc DuraLine plasterboard
- Fully compatible with other British Gypsum systems, GypWall Robust can be specified in areas of the building that really need it, whilst other GypWall partitions can be used in lower duty performance zones for optimal project value
- Increased levels of acoustic performance are available when GypWall ROBUST is specified with Gypframe 92 AS 50 AcouStud – a commonly chosen solution for school classrooms and hospital consulting rooms
- Enhanced abrasion resistance can be achieved through the use of ThistlePro DuraFinish skim plaster; an ideal finishing solution for GypWall Robust
GypWall Quiet is a lightweight, non-loadbearing, twin framed acoustic separating wall, often used in developments such as apartments, hotels, hospitals and schools where a high level of acoustic performance is required to either meet or exceed Building Regulations.
- GypWall Quiet can provide up to an estimated 90 minutes fire protection to structural steel enclosed within its cavity, whilst maintaining the room-to-room acoustic performance
- Twin-frame design allows services and structural steel to easily be accommodated within the partition
- Reduced sound transmission is achieved by a high degree of isolation between the two frameworks and the use of high performance Gyproc plasterboard linings
- Additional acoustic performance can be achieved with the application of Thistle MultiFinish plaster skim