Skim plastering gives many of the advantages of a traditional solid plaster finish such as robustness, acoustic enhancement and a quick turnaround on site.
- Surfaces are finished in one visit to site
- A smooth and uniform finish can be achieved in one visit to site using our Thistle plaster range
- Enhanced acoustic performance is achieved by using Thistle MultiFinish on a range of GypWall systems
- Excellent scuff resistance can be achieved through the use of ThistlePro DuraFinish
Thistle plasters offer a full range of specific and multi-purpose solutions for a wide range of internal plastering needs and backgrounds; including concrete, brick, blockwork, expanded metal lath and plasterboard. They are designed to suit either hand or machine application.
- Thistle plasters provide a long term high quality appearance. They range from extra durable plasters that resist scuffs and knocks, to plasters specifically designed for different types of background
- Thistle plaster is ideal for use where thermal mass is an integral part of the design of the building. Plaster provides the desired decorative finish whilst also enabling efficient heat transfer between the air and the fabric of the building
- Plastering contributes to the overall airtightness of masonry walls
- Thistle two-coat plasters are highly durable and resistant to damage, reducing whole life costs and potentially extending maintenance cycles